If this looks a lot like you when you sit down to write, then you have come to the right place! "All the Right Ways to Write! Writing tips for writers of all levels" is the place to learn about writing styles, writing structure, dealing with writer's block, and the overall process of writing.
My name is Glenn Alperin. Some of my writing credentials include the following:
- writing and constructing an informal personal web site which describes prosopagnosia, a cognitive condition I have
- a "Letter Ghostwriting" business for which I am the only employee
- writing the foreword to the book Understanding Facial Recognition Difficulties in Children: Prosopagnosia Management Strategies for Parents and Professionals which was authored by Nancy Mindick
- being invited to blog on the web site of Psychology Today about my experiences of living with prosopagnosia as a result of having written the foreword to Nancy Mindick's book
- submitting an article which was accepted for publication in The Metro free daily newspaper
- successfully tutoring a variety of students where writing has been the focus of many of those tutoring sessions
With my vast array of writing experience and my ability to effectively communicate the process of writing to my students, I can think of no better person to write this blog than me. I hope you agree. I hope you find this blog both helpful and interesting in your effort to become a better writer by learning all the right ways to write.
Image courtesy of Wisdom Talks.
©2013 Glenn Alperin